What we know about the shooting of an officer by a man who was not a threat

The man who shot a police officer during an arrest outside of the city of Minneapolis last weekend was not the person who was arrested.

The incident took place outside the Minneapolis Police Department at approximately 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, March 18, 2016.

Minneapolis Police Chief Janeé Harteau had previously announced that a warrant for the man’s arrest had been issued for the person’s alleged involvement in the incident.

However, the police department did not confirm that the warrant had been obtained at the time of the shooting.

According to a police report, a man with an outstanding warrant for his arrest walked into a police station with a gun and began to talk to officers.

The man then pointed the weapon at officers and threatened them with it.

A female officer on duty at the station attempted to intervene, but the man continued to approach officers and fired shots.

A video released by the department showed the officer in the vehicle firing several shots at the man, who was later killed.

The video shows the officer on the ground at the bottom of the steps, in handcuffs, with the gun in his hand.

A voice can be heard on the video saying “put it down,” and the man says “no,” before he continues to fire shots.

The Minneapolis Police and Fire departments report that two shots were fired from the man.

According to the police report obtained by Breitbart News, “a firearm was recovered from the scene.

The suspect was transported to a local hospital and pronounced deceased.”

The incident has caused a rift between the Minneapolis police department and the city.

Mayor Betsy Hodges has expressed her support for the Minneapolis PD, while the Minneapolis Mayor’s Office has been supportive of the Minneapolis officers, including the department’s use of force, the department is also facing criticism for its response to the incident, including its failure to provide the media with information about the man who fired the shots.

On March 20, 2017, the Minneapolis mayor’s office released a statement that said, “I understand the concerns and concerns about our police officers.

We need to get the facts before we can have a discussion about whether the officer’s actions should be reviewed.

I believe the public deserves to know the facts, but that we also need to do the right thing, which is to investigate the facts and determine what the facts are.”

However, the incident did not garner any support from other departments.

The New York Times reported that “officers of the New York Police Department and the Los Angeles Police Department declined to discuss details of the investigation.”

The Department of Justice is investigating the shooting and is asking for the department to release the video of the incident to the public.

The city has released an internal affairs report, as well as the incident report.

The Minneapolis City Council is scheduled to meet on March 23.